Products and Services_________________________
SQUG offers a number of products and services to its members and to others for a fee. Those that are currently available are described below. A copy of the “Catalog of Products and Services” may be downloaded by clicking here.
· Implementation procedures, guidance documents, reference documents, and other reports
· Computer software to assist in implementation and analysis using the method
· Training materials, including DVDs, CDs, workbooks, and administration guidance
· SQUG web site containing reference documents, guidance, and reports
· SQUG List Server for communicating with other members of SQUG
· Earthquake Experience Database containing records of thousands of items of equipment that had experienced a real earthquake
· SQUG-sponsored training courses
· Training courses held on-site at member facilities (arranged to meet the individual needs of the host utility/company). Assistance can include complete preparation and conduct of the course, follow-up Q&A sessions to follow self-instruction, small scope administrative support, and customized course content. Individual instructors are also available for specific topics in their area of expertise.
· SQUG-funded support for implementing plant-specific, seismic qualification of new and replacement equipment (NARE) using the SQUG method
Note that the catalog is intended primarily for use by SQUG/EPRI members. However, certain products and services may also be available for others but at a higher cost. Membership in SQUG has numerous benefits, including reduced costs for many of these products and services. Check out the membership benefits here.
Contact Dr. Robert Kassawara, the EPRI Project Manager for SQUG at (650) 855-2302 or send an email to the SQUG Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the cost of membership in SQUG and/or EPRI.
Last Updated: 2/20/2015
Copyright © 2001 – 2015 SQUG. All rights reserved.
Questions or comments? E-mail: email@example.com.